Hill Associates is an IT infrastructure services company that offers challenging assignments, exciting career opportunities, and the chance to join a recognized team of highly skilled technical and business leaders.
We are continually seeking hungry smart individuals who are team players, have a passion for exceeding customer expectations, and a record of success in their area of expertise. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get in the trenches to support our clients’ missions, we want to meet you.
- Enterprise Architect - Identity, Credential, & Access Management (ICAM)
- EIS Telecom Ordering Specialist (DA)
- M365 Subject Matter Expert
- Multi-discipline Network Services and Security Solutions Engineer
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Deputy Program Manager and Technical Lead
- Sr. Administrative Specialist
- Network and Telecommunications Project Manager
- Cloud Technical Writer
- Business Operations Analyst - Telecommunications
- Cloud Financial Analyst
- Multi-discipline Network Services and Solutions Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer and Zero Trust Architect
- Mid – Level Cybersecurity Financial Analyst
- Administrative Specialist
- IT Specialist – Intake
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
At Hill Associates, we are committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our growth. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Diversity, Equality and Inclusion is not just an initiative at Hill Associates. We strive to weave these themes into the fabric of our company, including recruitment, retention, and professional development. Our mission is to build a diverse, inclusive community that promotes Hill Associates' commitment to client service through teamwork, innovation, and inclusion.