Do you have a passion for administrative management and actively supporting the efficient operations of fast-paced, critical business operations? Do you have experience supporting the U.S. Federal Government (USG)? Are you are looking to take that next step up in your career and become a key member of a team supporting a large Federal Government agency? Then we want to hear from you!
Hill Associates is searching for an experienced administrative professional ready to take on the challenge of supporting the Business Operations section of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) in a large cabinet-level federal agency. We seek an energetic, talented administrative professional to assist a team of Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) and staff in day-to-day operations by providing a complete range of administrative services, including procurement documentation support, documentation tracking, and knowledge management. The ideal candidate will have prior experience providing administrative support including data entry in the Federal Government environment.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship. The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a public trust suitability clearance. Full-time remote-based work is currently supported due to COVID- 19.
What You Will Get to Do:
- Support the federal client lead in developing, coordinating, tracking, and storing critical contracting / procurement documentation.
- Assist the COR staff in preparing various written contracting / procurement packages.
- Utilize computer-based tools, such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and ServiceNow in support of various administrative and business operations processes.
- Provide knowledge management support by loading and tracking contracting / procurement documentation in the Agency’s document tracker system.
- Maintain and report the status of documentation in various stages of development, coordinator, or storage in the Agency documentation repository.
- Provide recommendations on methods to improve administrative procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to information technology, communications, data management, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in administrative support positions.
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to work remotely and independently with little supervision or direction to deliver all required tasks.
- Able to remain focused on critical tasks, produce quality work on time, and occasionally deliver under short deadlines.
- Attentive listener and a quick learner.
- Skilled in data entry, and data/documentation tracking and storage.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of desktop software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Prior experience managing and developing documentation in a Federal Government agency.
- Experience with Federal Government procurement / contracting processes and documentation.
- Experience using computer-based tools such as ServiceNow in support of administrative processes.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package, including competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package. We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law. All information you provide will be kept confidential. Please contact Hill Associates at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.