Do you have experience supporting or leading technical acquisitions or procurements in the Federal Government?
Do you have skills fully developing Federal Government acquisition packages?
Have you worked directly in support of COs or CORs?
As an Acquisition/Procurement Analyst, you will provide support to the team leading the acquisition of a cabinet-level agency’s IT contract. You will assist with vendor evaluations for both hardware and software technology, contract award and administration, contract stand up with the vendor, and transition activities.
Come be a part of the transformation and modernization of IT systems at a cabinet-level agency. We are an established boutique consulting firm with a newly awarded $100M prime contract – so there is plenty of (stable!) growth opportunity for you.
We’re a highly functional team of independent-minded, entrepreneurial consultants who have built our reputation as a trusted IT partner. We’re looking for people who have a growth mindset and who are ready to bring new ideas and thinking to our clients’ objectives. Still you? Read on…
Come join a boutique consulting firm supporting a large-scale Government contract! You will be a key resource in ensuring that the Government’s high standards of performance are met. You will serve as a member of the team supporting the IT acquisition, performing complex, highly sensitive administrative, analytical and technical duties relative to IT acquisition, procurement, and program and project management.
This position will require on-site work in Washington, D.C. with telework options available.
During the current Covid-19 period, all our team members are supporting our clients in a 100% telework state.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assisting clients with developing and evaluating acquisition strategies, performing analyses, developing and reviewing documentation, including requests for proposals (RFPs) and statements of work (SOWs), and applying expertise in acquisitions.
- Monitoring schedules, participating in IPTs and Working Groups, and monitoring funding allocations, requirements, and contractual obligations.
- Serving as an acquisition subject matter expert by providing guidance and direction to procurement teams on acquisition strategy and planning, to include Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), Market Research, 508 Determination, Justification Forms, and similar acquisition related materials.
- Providing acquisition planning, tracking, and reporting; acquisition process analysis and improvement; and acquisition package development (e.g., requirements development, market research and market surveys, estimating and pricing, acquisition plans, other than full and open competition and source selection).
- Working closely with management on issues related to policy and IT budget and acquisition.
- Performing a wide variety of mid-level duties connected to management, coordination and execution of critical acquisition activities.
- Assessing policy needs and developing policies to govern IT activities.
- Analyzing complex information to allow technically sound IT acquisition decisions that map to strategic planning.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant experience with federal acquisitions or procurements.
- Direct Federal Government experience working with Contracting Officers (CO) and/or Contracting Officer’s Representatives (COR).
- A detailed knowledge of the following areas of expertise: acquisition lifecycle, Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), and procurement processes.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, management information systems, or field of study related to IT or cyber security.
- Candidates must be able to successfully complete a Federal background investigation.
- Current or previous certification as a CO or COR for the Federal Government.
- Supervisory experience for Contract Specialists or other acquisition projects.
- Presenting complex and strategic issues to senior leaders in IT Services.
- Preparing milestone or decision briefs to convey program plans to stakeholders.
- Acquisition or procurement experience with Federal agencies.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification.
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.