Do you have experience supporting or leading technical acquisitions or procurements in the Federal government? Do you enjoy turning complex business and technical requirements into tangible actions to address the needs of your clients? Are you are looking to take that next step up in your career and become a key member of a team supporting a large Federal Government agency? Then we want to hear from you!
Hill Associates is searching for experienced professionals to support the Business Operations section of the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) in a large cabinet-level federal agency. We seek an energetic, talented professional who understands federal procurement processes to assist a team of Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) and staff in day-to-day operations. The positions involve the development of acquisition packages for federal procurements, development, and execution of the supporting procedures, knowledge management, and support for various administrative activities needed to maintain healthy business operations in a highly dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have prior experience providing acquisition-related support in the Federal Government environment.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship. The candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a public trust suitability clearance. Full-time remote-based work is currently supported due to COVID- 19.
What You Will Get to Do:
- Support the federal client lead in developing, coordinating, tracking, and storing critical contracting / procurement documentation.
- Support or lead the development of acquisition package materials to include Performance Work Statements (PWS), Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), market research documents, acquisition plans, justification documents and other artifacts.
- Assist the COR staff in preparing various written contracting / procurement packages.
- Utilize computer-based tools, such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and ServiceNow in support of acquisition tracking, management, and reporting.
- Provide knowledge management support by loading and tracking contracting / procurement documentation in the Agency’s document tracker system.
- Maintain and report the status of documentation in various stages of development, coordinator, or storage in the Agency documentation repository.
- Provide recommendations on methods to improve administrative procedures.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to information technology, communications, data management, or a related field.
- At least 10 years of professional work experience related to federal acquisition or business-related support.
- Excellent writer with strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivator with the ability to work remotely and independently with little supervision or direction to deliver all required tasks.
- Able to remain focused on critical tasks, produce quality work on time, and occasionally deliver under short deadlines.
- Attentive listener and a quick learner.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and skilled in data entry, and data/documentation tracking and storage.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of desktop software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint).
- Prior experience managing and developing acquisition documentation in a Federal Government agency.
- Experience with Federal Government procurement / contracting processes and documentation.
- Experience using computer-based tools such as ServiceNow in support of administrative processes.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package, including competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package. We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law. All information you provide will be kept confidential. Please contact Hill Associates at 202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com.