Hill Associates is seeking a Capture Manager to join our Business Development (BD) team! You will be responsible for driving the BD capture process in concert with our executives and solution architects. You will be a member of an agile and cross-functional team to develop and execute discriminating win strategies from opportunity qualification through proposal submission and award.
Why Hill? Hill Associates is a fast-growing Small Business with an exemplary track record of providing strategic support to the Federal Government, acting as a Trusted Advisor on Information Technology and Professional Services programs.
Who are you? Ideal candidates would be driven, self-starting, and enjoy communicating with people on a regular basis to progress capture activities. You would be process-driven and strategic in approach, capable of handling multiple simultaneous capture efforts through to fruition.
For each assigned opportunity, duties include but are not limited to:
- Continuously shape and effectively position Hill Associates to increase the probability of a win through every phase of the growth lifecycle.
- Collaboratively lead the development and execution of the entire win strategy to include win theme development, solutions development, competitive assessments, shaping strategy, teaming strategy, and bid/no-bid recommendations to senior management (based on a price to win and other competitive assessments).
- Manage the effective execution of capture pursuits including preparation for, and briefing of gate reviews, and managing appropriate internal and external resources.
- Develop and maintain high-quality relationships with both internal and external customers, key stakeholders, and partners.
- Support the communication and implementation of a culture of collaboration, accountability, and transparency in all business dealings.
What you bring
- U.S. Citizenship (a must), we can not sponsor visas
- Bachelor's Degree (Additional years of experience is acceptable in lieu of degree)
- 1-3 years of experience in leading opportunity capture(s) and demonstrated ability to successfully lead capture opportunities from conception through to award.
- Background in leading captures aligned with at least one of Hill's Areas of Expertise: Enterprise Network and Telecom Management; Infrastructure Planning and Analysis; EIS and IT Modernization; Cybersecurity Risk, Analysis, and Operations; and Cloud Strategy and Engineering.
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems, and collaborate with company stakeholders and executive management.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present and communicate with executives in a manner that conveys confidence and engenders approval.
What We Can Offer You
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.