Come join our company in supporting enterprise IT infrastructure and services for large federal agencies! In this role you will assist the Department and Component agencies in planning, designing, and implementing migrations to Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure for Government.
- Coordinate with Components to provide engineering expertise, implementation planning and support, and project leadership to drive cloud migration projects to completion.
- Lead technical development of Component cloud architectures conforming to Department IT standards.
- Create design, architecture, and service configuration documentation.
- Support network capacity planning and sizing activities.
- Develop formal test plans and documentation utilizing industry accepted methodologies.
- Act as a customer interface for Components on technical issues and support fault management activities.
- Additional tasks as required
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years computer science, engineering or equivalent experience in an enterprise IT / cloud / networking environment.
- 3+ years of proven experience with industry cloud platforms and technologies (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Prior experience as technical project lead for Cloud-based / SaaS / IaaS / PaaS projects.
- Solid understanding of cloud and infrastructure elements needed to deliver end-to-end cloud based solutions (data, applications, networking, servers, virtual machines, etc.).
- Technical knowledge of enterprise architecture, data security, integration activities, and telecom / networking technologies including TCP/IP, VPN, Routing, Firewalls, DNS and Load Balancing.
- Experience with cloud services infrastructure and technology in the federal environment, Trusted Internet Connections (TIC) architecture and FedRAMP.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and interact with vendors, customers, customer liaisons, business operations staff, engineering staff, and leadership.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate causes, impacts and solutions to complex problems.
- Technical understanding of Verizon Secure Cloud Interconnect, AT&T NetBond or comparable cloud connection services is desirable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, or past or present military service.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities as an applicant, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Application can be made electronically or by submitting a paper resume to Hill Associates Attention: HR 1 Research Ct Suite 450 Rockville MD 20850