Do you have experience managing and analyzing financials for cloud services?
Have you developed pricing models for cloud solutions?
Do you have experience with federal IT contracts?
Then we have the role for You!
Come be a part of the transformation and modernization of IT systems at a cabinet-level agency. We are an established consulting firm with a $100M prime contract – so there is plenty of (stable!) growth opportunity for you.
We are a highly functional team of independent-minded, entrepreneurial consultants who have built our reputation as a trusted IT partner. We are looking for people who have a growth mindset and who are ready to bring new ideas and thinking to our client’s objectives. Still you? Read on…
Join a boutique consulting firm working on a large-scale contract where you will be a key resource supporting the development of future cloud service offerings. You will be part of the Department’s acquisition team leading the contracting for the next generation of cloud services for customers. As a Cloud Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for developing pricing and chargeback models for cloud products and services. You will assist in developing pricing comparison criteria for CLINs and work with the acquisition team to understand customer requirements and how they impact the resulting contract.
This position will require on-site work in Washington, D.C., with telework options available. During the current Covid-19 period, all our team members are supporting our clients in a 100% telework state.
Must be a U.S. citizen; Possess Public Trust or be able to successfully obtain a favorable adjudication from a government background investigation.
What You Will Get to Do
• Work with a team of IT strategy and cloud consultants developing the next generation of cloud contracting for the Agency.
• Be the point person for developing pricing models for products and services to be acquired.
• Demonstrate your expert analytical and Excel skills to model customer requirements.
• Work directly with the Associate Director for Cloud Services at the Agency and interface with IT executives within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
• Interface with a variety of federal and contractor stakeholders. Interface requirements include, but are not limited to customer liaisons, business operations staff, technical staff, vendors,
Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs), and client leadership (CXOs).
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, information technology, or related field.
• Experience developing pricing models for Federal Government contracts or experience developing pricing models for vendor proposals to the Federal Government.
• Expert experience with MS Excel, with demonstrated use of these tools to model business practices, financial constructs, and pricing models.
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies, specifically with CSPs like AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• Critical and creative thinker with strong attention to detail and a passion for accurate data.
• Demonstrated analytical, research, and quantitative abilities and skills.
• Ability to work in complex situations with varying degrees of ambiguity and change.
• Be highly self-motivated and a quick learner.
• Work independently and be capable of working with teams.
• Solid written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
• Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM), Certified Public Finance Officer (CPFO), or other certification related to federal financials.
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) or advanced degree focused on financial analysis.
• Familiarity with Federal Government procurement processes and practices.
• Experience implementing financial oversight and reporting for cloud programs or offerings.
• Development of chargeback and cost allocation models for cloud services.
• Financial oversight and management of cloud operating budgets and chargeback to internal and external customers, including the development and delivery of ongoing analyses to identify cost
and budget trends and deviations from forecasts.
• Direct experience with Federal Government financials.
• Familiarity with federal funding constructs to include appropriations, Working Capital Funds
(WCF), and Franchise Funds.
• Experience in financial modeling and analysis of large-scale IT infrastructures, applications, or services.
• Fluent with IT service fundamentals and terminology.
What We Can Offer You
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.