Cyber Security Management Consultant
- Are you an accomplished Consultant who is ready for the next step in your professional career?
- Experienced in Federal Government or commercial cyber security operations?
- Love problem solving with clients and crafting strategies and solutions?
- Thrive in a highly collaborative team-based environment?
- Do you have an active Secret clearance?
- Then we’ve got the role for you!
Hill Associates, a leading IT Consultant, is searching for a highly skilled Management Consultant to join our team of seasoned and experienced professionals in Washington, DC. We’re a team of entrepreneurial consultants who have built our reputation as a trusted Information Technology (IT) partner. We’re looking for people who have a growth mindset and who are ready to bring new ideas and thinking to our clients’ objectives. Still you? Read on…
Join our team on a newly awarded 5-year prime contract supporting cyber strategy and operations within the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at a large-scale Cabinet-level Department. Your role will be critical in helping the Department to define its strategic approach for Enterprise Cyber Security Operations. This metro-accessible opportunity is located in downtown DC walking distance from the Farragut West Metro station.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Actively cultivate and maintain client relationships at senior levels.
- Baseline the current enterprise-wide cyber operations environment.
- Identify mission requirements, as well as underlying challenges.
- Conduct gap analyses, risk analyses and assessments to draw conclusions.
- Make recommendations for improvements to existing systems/processes.
- Establish and manage activities and milestones to achieve objectives.
- Provide the client with up-to-date information on cyber trends and threats.
- Identify and analyze industry cyber security best practices and solutions.
- Present findings and future-state options for enterprise-wide cyber operations.
- Develop a strategic roadmap to achieve future-state enterprise cyber operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 10+ years’ experience in Management Consulting for Government or commercial clients.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT discipline. Desired – Master’s degree in IT discipline or MBA.
- Highly desired – cyber certification (i.e. CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.)
- Highly desired – working knowledge in: Enterprise IT / Cyber Security Operations; IT / Cyber Security Controls, Audit, and Compliance; Federal Government policy relevant to IT / Cyber Security; NIST Cyber Framework; NIST Risk Management Framework; Incident Response.
- Awareness of Cyber Security trends and strategies.
- Ability to advise clients on Cyber Security solutions.
- Aptitude for analytical thinking.
- Capacity to develop or accept out-of-the box solutions.
- Willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood, authoritative, and actionable manner.
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.