Hill Associates (www.hillasc.com) is seeking an EIS Telecom Ordering Specialist to join our team that supports a high-profile Washington, D.C. federal agency. The position will report to the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) Program Manager and interface with the client and telecom service provider, business operations staffs, agency representatives, and Hill team members. This role supports the transition of telecom services on expiring GSA contracts such as Networx to the GSA EIS contract using the Conexus system.
During the COVID -19 Pandemic, this position is currently full-time telework. Remote-based support in the Washington, D.C. area is currently supported but the position will transition to on-site work at a customer location in Washington, D.C.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Transition Support – Translate inventory from expiring contracts to EIS contract line items and enter into Conexus. Validate data accuracy and alignment with the contract.
- Conexus – Become fluent with the GSA EIS system for activities related to inventory, ordering, billing, and reporting.
- Inventory & Billing Reconciliation – Validate billing accuracy after disconnection of legacy services. Ensure the transition of all inventory and seek opportunities for reduction through Telecom Expense Management (TEM) techniques.
- Ad Hoc Order Support – Respond to customer requests for EIS transition support and help resolve issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Minimum of five(5) years of Ordering / Billing / Business Operations experience involving telecommunications services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with vendors on behalf of the customer.
- Self-motivated and able to perform independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Favorable adjudication from a government Secret or Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI).
- On-site work at the customer location in Washington, D.C. (This is currently a telework position because of the COVID-19 pandemic. On-site work is expected once health officials believe returning to the office is considered safe).
- Familiarity with GSA Networx and/or EIS ordering, billing, and business processes.
- Previous Designated Agency Representative (DAR) or similar experience.
- Hands-on experience transitioning telecom services from FTS to Networx.
- Exposure to the GSA Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contract and Conexus.
- Prior work experience with federal government customers.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.