Are you interested in learning about the business side of Government contracting?
Love organizing and reporting on program and contract data, files, and information?
Experience working with Senior Program Managers or Vice Presidents in charge of large contracts
in the Federal Government?
Able to pass a Public Trust Background Check?
Then we’ve got the role for you!
Come be a part of the transformation and modernization of IT systems at a cabinet-level agency. We are an established boutique consulting firm with a newly awarded $100M prime contract – so there is plenty of (stable!) growth opportunity for you.
We’re a highly functional team of independent-minded, entrepreneurial consultants who have built our reputation as a trusted IT partner. We’re looking for people who have a growth mindset and who are ready to bring new ideas and thinking to our clients’ objectives. Still you? Read on…
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will be a key resource in ensuring that the Government’s high standards of performance are met, including contractual requirements and timely delivery of deadlines by providing analytical support and assisting in managing and coordinating daily project team operations, communications and processes.
This position will require on-site work in Washington, D.C. with telework options available.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
● Provide support to Program Manager, assist in assigning tasks to team members as required
● Provide program analysis and operational support to the customer Program Management Office
● Coordinate with the customer to provide innovative and detailed business processes and improvements to contract management activities
● Analyze user needs and perform research, functional analysis, and scheduling on a variety of projects
● Facilitate onboarding of new contract resources
● Manage the capture and maintenance of resource and financial information
● Coordinate the processing of, and response to, Government issued Task orders
● Coordinate subcontractor task order proposals and resource adjudication
● Support development and sign-off for Hill award subcontractor task orders
● Provide contract management support directly to the Program Manager
● Assist the Contracting Officer Representative(s) to ensure contract requirements are executed appropriately and in a timely manner
● Track all deliverables and action items tasked to the team by the customer to ensure timely completion
● Support the monthly submission of the Monthly Status Report (MSR) and Task Order specifics deliverables to the COR
● Implement a collaboration site to centrally manage contractual deliverables and other documents
● Maintain version control of all documents using the designated collaboration site
● Prepare documents and reports as required
● Prepare Senior Management memoranda, briefs and other correspondence for management support
● Provide meeting support to include scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes and coordinating meeting actions with team members and customers
● Help develop contractual reports including, but not limited to, Financial Status Reports, Monthly Status Reports, Staff Reports, Labor Matrix Reports, Invoice Summary Reports, and compliance reports (e.g., privacy, security)
● 3 years of relevant experience in a program office or similar organization
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint
● A self-starter with strong organizational and multitasking skills
● Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and environment
● Bachelor’s degree or Professional Certificate in Systems Management or Business Management
● Candidate must be able to successfully complete a Federal background investigation.
● 5 years of relevant experience in a program office or similar organization
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
● Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.