Are you an accomplished Program Manager (PM) with cybersecurity program experience who is ready for the next step up in your professional career?
Hill Associates, a leading IT Consultant, is searching for a Senior PM with experience in supporting cybersecurity programs, especially in the area of policy and strategy. We are looking for a leader who is ready to take on the challenge of supporting a major Federal Government Agency to develop policy and strategies that improve the security of the Agency’s IT systems and business processes. The location of the position is at the metro-accessible Government Agency’s offices in downtown DC, two blocks from the Farragut West Metro Station.
In this important role you will interface with key stakeholders, as well as managing processes and tools to directly support Department-wide cybersecurity strategy, solutions and key technology initiatives, including cybersecurity for over 117,000 people, interface with multiple Bureaus, and coordinate with stakeholders both inside and external to the Department.
If you are a skilled PM and thrive in a high-paced, collaborative environment, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Work in a fast-paced team environment and interact with vendors, customers, customer liaisons, business operations staff, engineering staff, and leadership.
- Direct project, program, and portfolio management support to the Agency’s Cyber Security Office.
- Primary point of contact responsible for overall coordination and management of the program and assigned actions supporting the Department’s enterprise cybersecurity policy and strategy.
- Monitor all work associated with projects, and coordinate with designated Government interfaces and other vendors when required.
- Develop and manage project plans, actions, and schedules.
- Provide recurring reports, status reports. Provide a quality assurance review of all contributed content.
- Ensure project activities are delivered on time and meet all customer standards, procedures, and security requirements.
- Lead or support various data calls related to program vision, goals, and performance.
- Coordinate, attend, and participate in various senior level meetings.
- Development, planning, communication, analysis, and assessment activities for the Agency’s Enterprise Cyber Security Risk Management Program Management Office.
- Support Enterprise cybersecurity risk monitoring efforts, including development of new reports and dashboards, communicating vulnerability mitigation requirements, and tracking historical audit findings.
- Review budgetary practices and analysis specifically targeted toward improving access, clarity, traceability, and control of data.
- Act in the best interests of the Government in relationships with other commercial providers and maintain complete confidentiality and the highest ethical standards in these matters, as related to the performance of this contract.
- Primary work location is in Pennsylvania Avenue NW, DC.
- Travel outside the DC metro area is not anticipated.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain public trust clearance level
- Bachelors degree in a related field of study.
- PMI PMP Certification.
- At least 10 years experience leading projects – including IT security or cybersecurity projects – of similar scope, complexity, and size.
- Excellent leadership; demonstrate decisiveness in resolving problems, making decisions, and identifying priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, deal with diverse issues and people, and manage more than one project at time
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate causes, impacts and solutions to complex problems.
- Experience working with senior level management
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.