Are you an accomplished IT Project Manager with cybersecurity experience and credentials who is ready for the next step up in your professional career?
Hill Associates, a leading IT Consultant, is searching for a highly experienced IT Project Manager who is ready to take on the challenge of managing a portfolio of cybersecurity projects for a Federal Government Agency’s Security Operations Center (SOC). The location of the position is at the Government Agency’s offices in Vienna / Tysons Corner, Virginia.
In this important role you will manage cyber projects directly supporting Department-wide security operations for a major Federal Government Agency in the DC metro area, including cybersecurity for over 117,000 people, interface with multiple Bureaus, and coordinate with stakeholders both inside and external to the Department.
This role requires deep knowledge and experience in interfacing with key stakeholders, as well as managing processes and tools to deliver technical capabilities for the Department’s cybersecurity operations. The portfolio of cyber projects could include technology and log data integration, cybersecurity enhancements, and modernization in areas such as incident detection and response; and facility modernization.
If you are a skilled project manager who has cybersecurity experience and thrives in a high-paced, collaborative environment, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Primary point of contact responsible for overall coordination and management of assigned cybersecurity projects supporting the Department’s enterprise GSOC.
- Work in a fast-paced team environment and interact with vendors, customers, customer liaisons, business operations staff, engineering staff, and leadership.
- Develop and implement the appropriate processes and project management plans that initiate, plan, execute, and monitor/track/report all project activities to successfully meet GSOC objectives.
- Develop and manage project plans, actions, and schedules.
- Ensure project activities are delivered on time and meet all customer standards, procedures, and security requirements.
- Monitor all work associated with projects, and coordinate with designated Government interfaces and other vendors when required.
- Act in the best interests of the Government in relationships with other commercial providers and maintain complete confidentiality and the highest ethical standards in these matters, as related to the performance of this contract.
- Primary work location is in Vienna (Tysons Corner) Virginia, with occasional travel to Government offices in downtown Washington, DC.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years project management experience on previous cybersecurity projects of similar scope, complexity, and size.
- PMI PMP Certification
- Desired cybersecurity certification such as CISSP.
- Security Operations Center experience preferred but not required. Ability to maintain flexibility in schedules and shift priorities as a result of operational priorities is a must.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to articulate causes, impacts and solutions to complex problems.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.