Come join a great boutique IT consulting firm that supports enterprise IT infrastructure and services for both the DOJ and Treasury CIO offices!
You will help support the transition of telecom services ordered on expiring GSA contracts such as Networx to the new EIS contract. This is a detail-oriented role that requires an understanding of telecom service business operations, billing, ordering, and pricing.
Applicants must have or be able to obtain a US government Public Trust and/or Secret Clearance. Job-location is on-site in Washington DC, close to the NoMa Gallaudet Metro Station.
Typical areas of responsibility:
- Become a subject matter expert on the new GSA CONEXUS system with respect to inventory, ordering, billing, reporting, funding and data analytics. Serve as the client representative on the GSA Conexus working group
- Validate billing accuracy during parallel operations and after disconnection of legacy services. Ensure transition of all inventory and seek opportunities for inventory reduction through Telecom Expense Management (TEM).
- Ensure that new processes and procedures can effectively support customer and agency needs. Proactively promote changes to improve order management efficiency. Maintain internal operational documentation
- Interface with the client s business operations staff, finance department, component sub-agencies, and leadership in addition to the telecom service provider and GSA to support the transition of telecom services
- Minimum of five years of Ordering / Billing / Business Operations experience involving telecommunications services
- Experience working with vendors on behalf of the customer
- Analytical and creative thinker with strong attention to detail
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Able to produce professional work products using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Must have or be able to obtain a US government Public Trust and/or Secret Clearance.
- Familiarity with GSA Networx ordering, billing and business processes
- Hands-on experience transitioning telecom services from FTS to Networx
- Exposure to the GSA Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions (EIS) contract and Conexus
Please note the typical areas of responsibility are examples and not intended to be a complete listing of all tasks and responsibilities of the role.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, matriculation, political affiliation, genetic information, disability, or past or present military service.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities as an applicant, please visitwww.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Application can be made electronically or by submitting a paper resume to Hill Associates Attention: HR 1 Research Ct Suite 450 Rockville MD 20850