Hill Associates Corporation is seeking a Voice Program Analyst to join our team supporting the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) in a large Washington, D.C. Cabinet-level Federal agency. The position will report to the consulting team’s Project Manager and federal client lead. The position will initially focus on the Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) group within OCIO supporting management and oversight of an enterprise contract for vendor-managed Wide Area Network (WAN), voice, and telecommunications services.
It will involve interfacing with service owners and other key stakeholders that are both federal employees and contractors, working with both technical and financial stakeholders, and program customers. The Voice Program Analyst should possess a basic understanding of enterprise voice systems, Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies, network implementation scenarios, and general knowledge of other IT infrastructure services under the program’s management purview to include WAN, Local Area Network (LAN), and related network-based communications technologies.
The role will primarily focus on the development and execution of business and data-driven processes to support the delivery of voice services to customers within the agency. General project management and execution skills are essential as the position involves full lifecycle support for the assessment and migration of independent voice systems to an enterprise-wide managed services contract.
Remote-based is currently supported due to COVID- 19 (in the Washington, D.C. area) but the position is likely to transition to on-site work at a customer location in Washington, D.C. Telework options will be available upon a transition back to the government’s normal operating posture with on-site work.
What You Will Get to Do:
The Voice Program Analyst will be responsible for developing, executing, and optimizing business-related processes to include but not limited to comparative cost analysis, service ordering and transition support, transition project tracking, reporting, process and documentation development, stakeholder engagement and training, development of budgetary cost estimates and service quotes, Bill of Materials (BOM) evaluation, funds tracking, inventory data maintenance, and reporting to stakeholders at various organizational levels.
You Will Bring These Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizen (mandatory).
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or relevant field of study.
- At least 7 years of experience supporting voice or IT infrastructure programs or systems, or 5 years with an advanced degree.
- Basic understanding of network and VoIP infrastructure, implementation scenarios, and concepts.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel or access.
- Ability to work with sizable data sets and generate reports with varying levels of detail for target audiences at various organizational levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to make data-driven decisions and to independently execute and advance tasks.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with various internal and external stakeholders to support process improvement.
- Ability to communicate issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood, authoritative, and actionable manner.
- Ability to multi-task and handle several concurrent projects.
- Direct or indirect Federal Government experience.
- Familiarity with Federal Government Program Management Offices.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Voice or related certification.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law. If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation. Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.