Hill Associates is searching for a highly skilled Microsoft Dynamics Manager to join our dynamic team in Washington, DC. As a Microsoft Dynamics Engineer, you will have responsibility for Implementing full life cycle Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Marketing, and Customer Service Projects Providing technical expertise in .NET, C#, X++, SQL server, SSRS, and SharePoint Microsoft Power Platform: Creating technical specifications Conducting code reviews Managing cloud deployments using Lifecycle Services Data Migration Use of Dynamics 365 Configuration manager
Come be a part of the transformation and modernization of IT systems at a cabinet-level agency. We are an established boutique consulting firm with a newly awarded $100M prime contract – so there is plenty of (stable!) growth opportunity for you.
We’re a highly functional team of independent-minded, entrepreneurial consultants who have built our reputation as a trusted IT partner. We’re looking for people who have a growth mindset and who are ready to bring new ideas and thinking to our clients’ objectives. Still you? Read on…
Do you have experience supporting technical government contracts?
Do you enjoy being a trusted adviser and providing strategy and technical support to your client?
Do you have an Active Secret security clearance; with ability to obtain a higher-level clearance?
If you are a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Expert and are passionate about helping organizations Achieve Transformational Results, and answered yes to the questions above, then we want to hear from YOU!
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Dynamics CRM Support Engineer is a trusted adviser to fellow IT Professionals, using their technical skills to solve high level complex problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will also require a customer-oriented mindset. The product we handle is Dynamics 365 CRM which has both Cloud version and Classified SIPRNET On-Premise version. Cloud has many new services in it. We deliver technical support for this technology.
- Dynamics 365 (Online) – included cloud products such as CRM, Field Service, or etc.,
- Dynamics 365 (CRM) On Premise
- Demonstrate strong communication skills ensuring that verbal and written responses are relevant, complete and easily understood when communicating with internal team members, partners and customers.
- Use sound judgment in the management, escalation and resolution of support cases.
- Maintain high level of domain and technical skill in Microsoft CRM
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in a project management or similar organization
- Direct or indirect Federal Government experience
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, mathematics, management information systems, or field of study related to IT or cyber security
- Secret security clearance with ability to obtain a higher-level clearance
- Candidate must be able to successfully complete a Federal background investigation
- Experience of software technical support experience or System integration, field support engineering, or software development.
- Strong passion to learn and desire to learn new technology which is very progressively progressing day by day.
- Strong communication skills to understand customers’ problem accurately and tell our solution of thought precisely.
- Strong understanding and judgment to deliver the best solution for customers.
- Strong skills for collecting Information, understanding it, talking/ negotiating with global stakeholders in English
- Technical skill for Web Application or products
- Certifications of Dynamics products or other MS products (MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP)
- Certifications of other CRM products or database related products
- Experience in technical support, operation, design or coding for Web Application and products
- Server OS
- Online services or Hybrid environment
- System design and troubleshooting by using Active Directory
- Knowledge or skill of analysis for TCP/IP protocol (V4/V6), SMB, H.323, HTML, HTTP, or etc.
- Knowledge for security related products, security system monitoring or operation.
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at email@example.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.