Are you an accomplished Systems / Solutions Architect who is ready for the next step up in your professional career?
Hill Associates, a leading IT Consultant, is searching for a highly skilled Solutions Architect to join our team of seasoned and experienced professionals in Washington, DC. S/he is a leader, who would manage engagements and guide technical resources on project execution. Must be able to advise clients with strategic and tactical guidance on Cyber Security solutions and how technology enables a wide range of business outcomes. This role requires a deep knowledge and experience in delivering and managing Cyber Security programs, including IT / Cyber Security Strategy; IT / Cyber Security Operations; Identity and Access Management; Security Training and Awareness; IT Security Controls and Compliance; Incident Response; Disaster Recovery; Data Privacy and IT Risk.
If you are a technical leader, are passionate about staying current with the latest technologies, capabilities and tools, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative team-based environment, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Manage the delivery of a broad range of Cyber Security engagements
- Provide technical guidance to project execution teams
- Possess deep understanding of Cyber Security trends and strategies for identifying Security solutions to meet client business objectives, especially in cloud-based environments
- Conduct detailed risk analyses and assessments to understand and explain client problems and utilize standard consulting management skills such as facilitation, interviewing, gap analysis, etc.
- Provide clients with up-to-date information on different threats and security vulnerabilities that organizations may face, to ensure there are solutions in place to mitigate those risks
Identify, develop and document Security issues, perform Security/Cyber Risk analysis, draw conclusions and formulate strategic recommendations
- Actively develop and maintain client relationships at senior levels
Enthusiastically contribute towards industry specific offerings/ thought leadership development
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 8+ years experience in systems and infrastructure engineering
- 8+ years experience in cyber security Management Consulting from a top management or IT professional services firm, with experience managing and growing engagements
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a technical related discipline. Masters degree in technical related discipline or MBA highly desired
- Cyber / Cloud Security certifications (CISSP, GSEC, CISM, CISA, CCSP, CCSS, etc.) preferred
- Highly desired – experience in Security Operations Center (SOC), SOC as a Service (SOCaaS), Managed Security Services (MSS), or Cloud Systems Security
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with executive level clients, assessing stakeholder’s goals and objectives and the ability to translate ideas into strategic and practical solution recommendations
- Aptitude for critical and analytical thinking as well as the capacity to accept out-of-the box solutions
- Autonomous, positive thinker, highly flexible and willing to work independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary practice
- Your role is critical in understanding business requirements, underlying problems the Client is trying to solve, and ability to assist the Client in developing a 3 – 5-year strategic road map.
- You will leverage your management consulting skills to baseline the existing environment and operations, determine future state options, identify gaps, and make recommendations for improvement. You will develop a vision and strategy to achieve the future state for cyber operations maturation and threat monitoring, detection, and response.
- Must have experience with SOC / cyber tools, including SPLUNK SEIM and open source tools
The vision and strategy must:
- Detail the agency’s approach to enhancing the maturity of enterprise-wide cyber security operations, whether through SOC consolidation and process improvement, migration to a service provider, or a combination of the two;
- Articulate a timeline of immediately executable actions, such as defining and coordinating a governance structure, identifying resource requirements, or conducting any relevant planning activities;
- Outline actions that are dependent on current and future funding and cannot be taken immediately, including a proposed timeline for their implementation;
- Summarize activities and milestones related to sustaining and continuously improving the agency’s enterprise-wide cyber security operating model moving forward.
Hill Associates is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Hill Associates Recruiting Team at 202-656-6505 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
What We Can Offer You:
Hill Associates offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.